2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 200.22
Burkitt's tumor or lymphoma involving intrathoracic lymph nodes
- Short description: Burkitt's tumor thorax.
- ICD-9-CM 200.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 200.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 200.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 200.22: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C83.72 Burkitt lymphoma, intrathoracic lymph nodes
- Burkitt lymphoma, intrathoracic LN
- Burkitt's lymphoma of intrathoracic lymph nodes
- Lymphoma intrathoracic, Burkitts