2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 198.81
Secondary malignant neoplasm of breast
- Short description: Second malig neo breast.
- ICD-9-CM 198.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 198.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 198.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 198.81: 2012 2013 2014.
- Cancer metastatic to breast
- Cancer metastatic to left breast
- Cancer metastatic to right breast
- Cancer of the breast, metastatic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM C79.81 Secondary malignant neoplasm of breast