2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 198.81
Secondary malignant neoplasm of breast
- Short description: Second malig neo breast.
- ICD-9-CM 198.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 198.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 198.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 198.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C79.81 Secondary malignant neoplasm of breast
- Cancer metastatic to breast
- Cancer metastatic to left breast
- Cancer metastatic to right breast
- Cancer of the breast, metastatic