2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 198.6
Secondary malignant neoplasm of ovary
- Short description: Second malig neo ovary.
- ICD-9-CM 198.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 198.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 198.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 198.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cancer metastatic to L ovary
- Cancer metastatic to left ovary
- Cancer metastatic to ovary
- Cancer metastatic to R ovary
- Cancer metastatic to right ovary
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of left ovary
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of right ovary
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C79.60 Secondary malignant neoplasm of unspecified ovary
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 198.6
- tumor (M8490/6) 198.6
- Tumor (M8000/1) - see also Neoplasm, by site, unspecified nature
- Krukenberg's (M8490/6) 198.6