2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 189.2
Malignant neoplasm of ureter
- Short description: Malign neopl ureter.
- ICD-9-CM 189.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 189.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 189.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 189.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C66.9 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified ureter
- Cancer of the ureter
- Cancer of the ureter, transitional cell
- Cancer, left ureter
- Cancer, right ureter
- Primary malignant neoplasm of left ureter
- Primary malignant neoplasm of right ureter
- Primary malignant neoplasm of ureter
- Transitional cell carcinoma of ureter
- Transitional cell carcinoma, ureter
- Ureteral cancer
- Ureteral cancer, L ureter
- Ureteral cancer, R ureter
- ureteric orifice of bladder (188.6)