2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 179
Malignant neoplasm of uterus-part unspecified
- Short description: Malig neopl uterus NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 179 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 179 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 179.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 179: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C55 Malignant neoplasm of uterus, part unspecified
- CA of uterus
- Cancer of the uterus
- Cancer of the uterus, leiomyosarcoma
- Cancer of the uterus, sarcoma
- Leiomyosarcoma of uterus
- Leiomyosarcoma, uterus
- Malignant neoplasm of uterus
- Primary malignant neoplasm of uterus
- Sarcoma of uterus
- Sarcoma, uterus
- Uterine cancer