2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 174.8
Malignant neoplasm of other specified sites of female breast
- Short description: Malign neopl breast NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 174.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 174.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 174.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 174.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C50.819 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of unspecified female breast
- Cancer of the female breast, overlapping sites
- Cancer, female breast, left overlapping sites
- Cancer, female breast, right overlapping sites
- Carcinoma of breast with ductal and lobular features
- Female breast cancer, L overlapping sites
- Female breast cancer, overlapping sites
- Female breast cancer, R overlapping sites
- Infiltrating duct carcinoma of breast
- Malignant neoplasm of ectopic site of female breast
- Malignant neoplasm, overlapping lesion of breast
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of female breast
- Primary malignant neoplasm of ectopic female breast tissue
- Primary overlapping malignant neoplasm of female left breast
- Primary overlapping malignant neoplasm of female right breast
- Ectopic sites
- Inner breast
- Lower breast
- Midline of breast
- Outer breast
- Upper breast
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of breast whose point of origin cannot be determined