2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 162.0
Malignant neoplasm of trachea
- Short description: Malignant neo trachea.
- ICD-9-CM 162.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 162.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 162.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 162.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C33 Malignant neoplasm of trachea
- Cancer of the trachea
- Primary malignant neoplasm of trachea
- Tracheal cancer
- Cartilage of trachea
- Mucosa of trachea