2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 161.8
Malignant neoplasm of other specified sites of larynx
- Short description: Malignant neo larynx NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 161.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 161.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 161.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 161.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C32.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of larynx
- Cancer of the larynx, overlapping sites
- Laryngeal cancer, overlapping sites
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of larynx
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of larynx whose point of origin cannot be determined