2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 161.8
Malignant neoplasm of other specified sites of larynx
- Short description: Malignant neo larynx NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 161.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 161.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 161.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 161.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cancer of the larynx, overlapping sites
- Laryngeal cancer, overlapping sites
- Overlapping malignant neoplasm of larynx
- Malignant neoplasm of contiguous or overlapping sites of larynx whose point of origin cannot be determined
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C32.8 Malignant neoplasm of overlapping sites of larynx