2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 153.7
Malignant neoplasm of splenic flexure
- Short description: Mal neo splenic flexure.
- ICD-9-CM 153.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 153.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 153.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 153.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C18.5 Malignant neoplasm of splenic flexure
- Cancer of the colon, splenic flexure
- Colon cancer, splenic flexure
- Primary malignant neoplasm of splenic flexure of colon