2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 152.9
Malignant neoplasm of small intestine unspecified site
- Short description: Mal neo small bowel NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 152.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 152.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 152.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 152.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C17.9 Malignant neoplasm of small intestine, unspecified
- Adenocarcinoma, small intestine
- Cancer of the small bowel, adenocarcinoma
- Cancer of the small intestine
- Primary adenocarcinoma of small intestine
- Primary malignant neoplasm of small intestine
- Small intestine cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 152.9
- Tumor (M8000/1) - see also Neoplasm, by site, unspecified nature