2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 141.3
Malignant neoplasm of ventral surface of tongue
- Short description: Mal neo ventral tongue.
- ICD-9-CM 141.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 141.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 141.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 141.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C02.2 Malignant neoplasm of ventral surface of tongue
- Cancer of the tongue, ventral surface
- Carcinoma anterior 2/3 tongue ventrum
- Carcinoma of frenum linguae
- Carcinoma ventral surface of tongue
- Malignant tumor of anterior two-thirds of tongue - ventral surface
- Malignant tumor of frenum linguae
- Primary malignant neoplasm of ventral surface of tongue
- Tongue cancer, ventral surface
- Anterior two-thirds of tongue, ventral surface
- Frenulum linguae