2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 130.1
Conjunctivitis due to toxoplasmosis
- Short description: Toxoplasm conjunctivitis.
- ICD-9-CM 130.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 130.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 130.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 130.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B58.09 Other toxoplasma oculopathy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 130.1
- Conjunctivitis (exposure) (infectious) (nondiphtheritic) (pneumococcal) (pustular) (staphylococcal) (streptococcal) NEC 372.30
- due to