2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 127.8
Mixed intestinal helminthiasis
- Short description: Mixed intestine helminth.
- ICD-9-CM 127.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 127.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 127.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 127.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B81.4 Mixed intestinal helminthiases
- Mixed intestinal helminthiases
- Mixed intestinal infection due to Class Cestoda and/or Class Trematoda and/or Phylum Nemata (disorder)
- Infection by intestinal helminths classified to more than one of the categories 120.0-127.7
- Mixed helminthiasis NOS