2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 121.4
- ICD-9-CM 121.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 121.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 121.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 121.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B66.5 Fasciolopsiasis
- Infection by Fasciolopsis buski
- Infection by Fasciolopsis (buski)
- Intestinal distomiasis