2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 118
- ICD-9-CM 118 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 118 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 118.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 118: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B48.8 Other specified mycoses
- Infection of skin, subcutaneous tissues, and/or organs by a wide variety of fungi generally considered to be pathogenic to compromised hosts only (e.g., infection by species of Alternaria, Dreschlera, Fusarium)
- Use additional code to identify manifestation, such as: