2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 103.2
Late lesions of pinta
- Short description: Pinta late lesions.
- ICD-9-CM 103.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 103.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 103.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 103.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A67.2 Late lesions of pinta
- Cardiovascular lesions of pinta
- Dyschromic skin lesions of pinta
- Late lesion of pinta
- Pinta, cardiovascular lesions
- Pinta, dyschromic skin lesions
- Pinta, late lesion
- Pinta, vitiligo
- Vitiligo of pinta
- Cardiovascular lesions of pinta [carate]
- Skin lesions of pinta [carate]:
- achromic of pinta [carate]
- cicatricial of pinta [carate]
- dyschromic of pinta [carate]
- Vitiligo of pinta [carate]