2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 102.2
Other early skin lesions of yaws
- Short description: Early skin yaws NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 102.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 102.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 102.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 102.2: 2012 2013 2014.
- Early yaws (cutaneous) (macular) (papular) (maculopapular) (micropapular)
- Frambeside of early yaws
- Cutaneous yaws, less than five years after infection
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A66.2 Other early skin lesions of yaws