2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 098.30
Chronic gonococcal infection of upper genitourinary tract site unspecified
- Short description: Chr gc upper gu NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 098.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 098.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 098.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 098.30: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A54.29 Other gonococcal genitourinary infections
- Chronic gonorrhea of upper genitourinary tract
- Chronic gonorrhoea of upper genitourinary tract
- Gonorrhea, upper genitourinary tract, chronic
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 098.30
- Gonococcus, gonococcal (disease) (infection) (see also condition) 098.0
- genitourinary (acute) (organ) (system) (tract) (see also Gonorrhea) 098.0