2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 091.2
Other primary syphilis
- Short description: Primary syphilis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 091.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 091.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 091.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 091.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A51.2 Primary syphilis of other sites
- Primary syphilis
- Primary syphilis of finger
- Primary syphilis of fingers
- Primary syphilis of tonsil
- Primary syphilis of tonsils
- Syphilis finger, primary
- Syphilis of tonsil, primary
- Syphilis, primary