2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 090.2
Early congenital syphilis unspecified
- Short description: Early congen syph NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 090.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 090.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 090.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 090.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A50.2 Early congenital syphilis, unspecified
- Early congenital syphilis
- Early congenital syphilis (less than 2 years)
- Syphilis, congenital, early, less than 2 years
- Congenital syphilis NOS, less than two years after birth