2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 086.2
Chagas' disease without organ involvement
- Short description: Chagas disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 086.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 086.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 086.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 086.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B57.1 Acute Chagas' disease without heart involvement
- Chagas disease
- Chagas disease without mention of organ involvement
- Chagas disease wo mention of organ involvement
- American trypanosomiasis
- Infection by Trypanosoma cruzi