2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 082.8
Other specified tick-borne rickettsioses
- Short description: Tick-borne ricketts NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 082.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 082.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 082.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 082.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A77.8 Other spotted fevers
- Old World tick typhus
- Rickettsiosis due to Ehrlichia sennetsu
- Rickettsiosis due to Erhlichia sennetsu
- Sennetsu fever