2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 080
Louse-borne (epidemic) typhus
- Short description: Louse-borne typhus.
- ICD-9-CM 080 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 080 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 080.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 080: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A75.0 Epidemic louse-borne typhus fever due to Rickettsia prowazekii
- Epidemic louse-borne typhus fever due to Rickettsia prowazekii
- Louse-borne typhus
- Louse-borne typhus fever due to Rickettsia prowazekii
- Typhus (fever):
- exanthematic NOS