2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 078.7
Arenaviral hemorrhagic fever
- Short description: Arenaviral hem fever.
- ICD-9-CM 078.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 078.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 078.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 078.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A96.0 Junin hemorrhagic fever
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A96.1 Machupo hemorrhagic fever
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A96.8 Other arenaviral hemorrhagic fevers
- Argentinian hemorrhagic fever
- Bolivian hemorrhagic fever
- Junin hemorrhagic fever
- Machupo hemorrhagic fever
- Hemorrhagic fever:
- Junin virus
- Machupo virus