2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 077.99
Unspecified diseases of conjunctiva due to viruses
- Short description: Unsp ds conjuc viruses.
- ICD-9-CM 077.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 077.99 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 077.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 077.99: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B30.9 Viral conjunctivitis, unspecified
- Bilat viral conjunctivitis
- Bilateral viral conjunctivitis
- Bilateral viral conjunctivitis (eye condition)
- Left viral conjunctivitis
- Left viral conjunctivitis (eye condition)
- Right viral conjunctivitis
- Right viral conjunctivitis (eye condition)
- Viral conjunctivitis