2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 077.4
Epidemic hemorrhagic conjunctivitis
- Short description: Epidem hem conjunctivit.
- ICD-9-CM 077.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 077.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 077.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 077.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B30.3 Acute epidemic hemorrhagic conjunctivitis (enteroviral)
- Conjunctivitis due to enterovirus type 70
- Hemorrhagic conjunctivitis (acute) (epidemic)