2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 059.10
Parapoxvirus infection, unspecified
- Short description: Parapoxvirus infectn NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 059.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 059.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 059.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 059.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B08.60 Parapoxvirus infection, unspecified
- Disease due to Parapoxvirus
- Parapoxvirus infection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 059.10
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- parapoxvirus 059.10