2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 059.09
Other orthopoxvirus infections
- Short description: Orthopoxvirus infect NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 059.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 059.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 059.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 059.09: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B08.09 Other orthopoxvirus infections