2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 058.81
Human herpesvirus 6 infection
- Short description: Human herpesvirus 6 infc.
- ICD-9-CM 058.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 058.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 058.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 058.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B10.81 Human herpesvirus 6 infection
- Infection by human herpesvirus 6
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 058.81
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- human herpesvirus 6 058.81