2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 054.8
Herpes simplex with unspecified complication
- Short description: H simplex complicat NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 054.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 054.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 054.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 054.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B00.9 Herpesviral infection, unspecified
- Herpes simplex w complication
- Herpes simplex with complication
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 054.8