2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 054.3
- Short description: Herpetic encephalitis.
- ICD-9-CM 054.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 054.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 054.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 054.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B00.4 Herpesviral encephalitis
- Encephalitis due to human herpes simplex virus
- Herpes simplex encephalitis
- Herpes simplex meningoencephalitis
- human herpesvirus 6 encephalitis (058.21)
- Herpes encephalitis
- Simian B disease