2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 053.14
Herpes zoster myelitis
- ICD-9-CM 053.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 053.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 053.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 053.14: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B02.24 Postherpetic myelitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 053.14
- Herpes, herpetic 054.9
- Myelitis (ascending) (cerebellar) (childhood) (chronic) (descending) (diffuse) (disseminated) (pressure) (progressive) (spinal cord) (subacute) (see also Encephalitis) 323.9
- herpes zoster 053.14