2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 049.0
Non-arthropod borne lymphocytic choriomeningitis
- Short description: Lymphocytic choriomening.
- ICD-9-CM 049.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 049.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 049.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 049.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A87.2 Lymphocytic choriomeningitis
- Chronic benign lymphocytic meningitis
- Chronic lymphocytic meningitis
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus encephalomyelitis
- Lymphocytic meningitis
- Lymphocytic meningoencephalitis
- meningitis (serous) (benign)
- meningoencephalitis (serous) (benign)