2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 045.10
Acute poliomyelitis with other paralysis unspecified type of poliovirus
- Short description: Paral polio NEC-type NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 045.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 045.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 045.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 045.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A80.39 Other acute paralytic poliomyelitis
- Acute atrophic spinal paralysis
- Acute paralytic non-bulbar poliomyelitis
- Acute paralytic poliomyelitis
- Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, vaccine-associated
- Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, wild virus, imported
- Acute paralytic poliomyelitis, wild virus, indigenous
- Acute poliomyelitis with paralysis except bulbar