2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.82
Other specified bacterial infections in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site bacteroides fragilis
- Short description: Bacteroides fragilis.
- ICD-9-CM 041.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 041.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.82: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.6 Bacteroides fragilis [B. fragilis] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Bacillus fragilis infection
- Bacteroides infection
- Dientamoeba fragilis infection
- Infection by Bacteroides fragilis
- Infection due to Bacteroides
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 041.82
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- Bacteroides (fragilis) (melaninogenicus) (oralis) NEC 041.82