2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.19
Staphylococcus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site other staphylococcus
- Short description: Other staphylococcus.
- ICD-9-CM 041.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 041.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.19: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B95.7 Other staphylococcus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Infection by methicillin resistant Staphylococcus intermedius
- Infection by methicillin resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius
- Infection due to Staphylococcus Coagulase negative
- Infection due to Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Perinatal coagulase-negative staphylococcus
- Staph coagulase negative infection
- Staphylococcal mastitis
- Staphylococcal scarlatina
- Staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome
- Toxic shock syndrome due to other Staph
- Toxic shock syndrome due to Staphylococcus