2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 038.49
Other septicemia due to gram-negative organisms
- Short description: Gram-neg septicemia NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 038.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 038.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 038.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 038.49: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A41.59 Other Gram-negative sepsis
- Sepsis without acute organ dysfunction due to gram negative septicemia
- Sepsis wo acute organ dysfunction, w other gram neg septicemia
- Sepsis, gram negative septicemia
- Septicemia due to Chromobacterium