2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 033.1
Whooping cough due to bordetella parapertussis (b. parapertussis)
- Short description: Bordetella parapertussis.
- ICD-9-CM 033.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 033.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 033.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 033.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A37.10 Whooping cough due to Bordetella parapertussis without pneumonia
- Bordetella parapertussis infection
- Infection due to Bordetella parapertussis
- Pneumonia due to Bordetella parapertussis
- Whooping cough due to Bordetella parapertussis w pneumonia
- Whooping cough due to Bordetella with pneumonia