2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 023.3
- ICD-9-CM 023.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 023.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 023.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 023.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A23.3 Brucellosis due to Brucella canis
- Brucella canis infection
- Infection due to Brucella canis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 023.3
- Brucella, brucellosis (infection) 023.9
- canis 023.3
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9