2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 012.80
Other specified respiratory tuberculosis unspecified examination
- Short description: Resp TB NEC-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 012.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 012.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 012.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 012.80: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A15.8 Other respiratory tuberculosis
- Tb nasopharynx
- Tuberculosis of larynx, trachea and bronchus, confirmed bacteriologically and histologically
- Tuberculosis of mediastinum
- Tuberculosis of nasal septum
- Tuberculosis of nasal sinus
- Tuberculosis of nasopharynx
- Tuberculosis of nose