2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 012.05
Tuberculous pleurisy tubercle bacilli not found by bacteriological examination but tuberculosis confirmed histologically
- Short description: TB pleurisy-histolog dx.
- ICD-9-CM 012.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 012.05 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 012.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 012.05: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A15.6 Tuberculous pleurisy