2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 011.26
Tuberculosis of lung with cavitation tubercle bacilli not found by bacteriological or histological examination but tuberculosis confirmed by other methods (inoculation of animals)
- Short description: TB lung w cavit-oth test.
- ICD-9-CM 011.26 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 011.26 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 011.26.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 011.26: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A15.0 Tuberculosis of lung