2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.09
Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other hazardous metals
- Short description: Cntct/exp hazrd metl NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V87.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V87.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V87.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.09: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Contact with and exposure to hazardous metal
- Contact with and exposure to hazardous metal (event)
- Exposure to hazardous metal
- Exposure to other hazardous metals
- Chromium compounds
- Nickel dust
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z77.018 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other hazardous metals
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.09
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9