2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V78.1
Screening for other and unspecified deficiency anemia
- Short description: Screen-defic anemia NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V78.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V78.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V78.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V78.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Screening for anemia due to vitamin or mineral deficiency
- Screening for deficiency anemia
- Screening for deficiency anemia done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z13.0 Encounter for screening for diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V78.1
- Screening (for) V82.9
- anemia, deficiency NEC V78.1
- deficiency anemia NEC V78.1