2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.75
Acquired absence of organ stomach
- Short description: Acq absence of stomach.
- ICD-9-CM V45.75 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V45.75 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V45.75.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.75: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- History of gastrectomy
- History of gastrectomy (removal of stomach)
- Hx of gastrectomy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z90.3 Acquired absence of stomach [part of]