2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.89
Other organ or tissue replacement status not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Organ/tiss replacmnt NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V43.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V43.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V43.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.89: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z96.9 Presence of functional implant, unspecified
- History of reimplantation of the ureter (tube from kidney to bladder)
- History of ureteral reimplantation
- Hx of ureteral reimplantation
- Kidney replacement
- Presence of artificial sphincter