2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.7
Limb replaced by other means
- Short description: Limb replacement NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V43.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V43.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V43.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.7: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z97.10 Presence of artificial limb (complete) (partial), unspecified