2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.4
Blood vessel replaced by other means
- Short description: Blood vessel replac NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V43.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V43.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V43.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- History endovascular stent graft, aortic aneurysm
- History of aortic root replacement
- History of blood vessel replacement
- History of endovascular stent graft for abdominal aortic aneurism
- History of endovascular stent graft, aortic aneurysm
- History of replacement of aortic root
- History of replacement of blood vessel
- Hx of aortic root replacement
- Hx of blood vessel replacement
- HX of endovascular stent graft for abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Presence of endovascular aortic stent
- Presence of endovascular thoracic aorta stent
- Presence of endovascular thoracic aorta stent (device to keep vessel open)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z95.828 Presence of other vascular implants and grafts