2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.21
Heart replaced by heart assist device
- Short description: Heart assist dev replace.
- ICD-9-CM V43.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V43.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V43.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.21: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z95.811 Presence of heart assist device
- Presence of heart assist device