2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.0
Eye globe replaced by other means
- Short description: Eye replacement NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V43.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V43.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V43.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- H/O: artificial eyeglobe
- History of - artificial eyeglobe
- HX of eye prosthesis
- On examination - glass eye
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z97.0 Presence of artificial eye