2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.0
Eye globe replaced by other means
- Short description: Eye replacement NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V43.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V43.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V43.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z97.0 Presence of artificial eye
- H/O: artificial eyeglobe
- History of - artificial eyeglobe
- HX of eye prosthesis
- On examination - glass eye